Are you an aspiring drafter who’s eager to develop practical skills at a leading engineering firm while also studying? Want to be mentored by experts who are challenging what’s possible in our industry?
MPN Consulting has positions available from 2024 for recent high school graduates enrolled in an Associate Degree in Civil Engineering. This is a full-time role starting immediately.
About the role
You will learn foundational skills and gain hands-on experience by assisting senior drafters, engineers and other team members to produce technical drawings and plans for civil and structural projects.
As a Trainee Drafter, you will receive:
- Paid study leave (3.5 hours per week)
- Company-paid course fees
- On-the-job training to support your education
- Mentoring from an experienced professional
We’re excited to invest in your training! Our team is looking for school-leavers who show an eagerness to learn, ask questions and proactively look for opportunities to contribute and grow.
As a candidate, you must be:
- Motivated, ambitious and open to feedback
- Willing to step outside your comfort zone
- A self-starter with initiative
- Knowledgeable and interested in BIM/Revit.
- Questioning mindset
Why choose MPN
At MPN, we practise impactful and inspired engineering – to realise the true value of the spaces that make up our communities, while meeting the needs of our clients.
By starting your journey with us, you’ll learn:
- Cutting-edge technology that’s invaluable to your long-term career
- Industry best practices within a collaborative workplace culture
- Sustainable design principles that solve real problems
- Leverage 40 years of experience in over 8000 projects across multiple industries
We welcome all ideas. With us, you’ll have a space to speak up, act consciously and think creatively.