A new shopping centre was created to satisfy the community needs of Coomera’s growing population. MPN were engaged to provide civil and structural services to take the project from concept to completion.
The $470 million project contains 140 specialty stores, a market style fresh food court, a two level dining precinct and external playgrounds.
The development featured:
- Coles, Woolworths, Target, and Kmart as head lease tenancies
- Event Cinemas
- Over 15,000m2 of solar panels.
As part of the broader area works, MPN provided engineering services for:
- External Road Upgrades to Foxwell Road and Railway Road
- Construction of new Creek Road
- Construction of 5 Signalised Intersection
- Realignment of the existing Oaky Creek